The “Human Security through Socio-Economic Development in Upper Egypt” (HAYAT) Project is a joint United Nations endeavor carried out by UNIDO, ILO, IOM, UN Women and UN Habitat in Minya Governorate in close cooperation with the Egyptian Ministry of Local Development.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and for all technical infrastructure relating to it.
Access to and Use of this Website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organization provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part.
Rules for Ethical Conduct
You agree to use this website in accordance with all applicable Egyptian and international laws. Because the United Nations is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, you agree that you will not use the content of this website for organized partisan political activities. You further agree that you will not e-mail or post any of the following content anywhere on the website:
- Content that defames or threatens others
- Harassing statements or content that violates Egyptian or international law
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Material that contains obscene (i.e. pornographic) language or images
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation
- Content that is otherwise unlawful
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
Given the insecure nature of the Internet, users of this website need to make sure themselves that they have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be complete at any particular time. We therefore exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links to Other Sites
HAYAT’s website may include hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by others. The United Nations is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents and use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these websites.